Who is KEIKO?
Nina and I met each other on April 27th of 1997, when we were 5 years old and it took us 25 years to realize we’ll get married and start KEIKO together. We bonded over our love, life goals, visions, and a mutual compassion for our planet, which evolved into an idea to start creating an organic, sustainable and premium baby clothing.
KEIKO products are as natural as textile products can be. Crafted from an innovative bamboo and organic cotton fabric blend, water-based printings, nickel-free snaps and zippers. Our products are not only soft and skin friendly - they are planet friendly too. The main component of our fabric blend, bamboo, is extremely environmentally friendly – using very little water to grow, needing no harmful pesticides, and being 100% biodegradable. We made sure to find top-notch materials and to put them together, with extreme care, into very elegant, minimalistic designs of superb quality. We are continuously working on finding new ways to make our products authentically soft and caring for gentle baby skin.
Long ago Da Vinci said, “Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail”. For all of us at KEIKO, this will always be a guiding path.
Why Organic Cotton?
- Highly absorbent & moisture wicking
- Shunts water away from the skin, keeping your baby dry and comfortable all day.
- It allows moisture vapor to pass through it.
- Skin & health-friendly
- Soothing and harmlees natural fiber made in chemical-free process.
- Environmentally friendly
- Production does not involve use of pesticides, fertilizers or any other toxic chemicals.
- Biodiversity protective
- Natural & chemical-free processing prevents water & soil contamination and sustain biodiversity.
- Heavenly soft
- Organic cotton removes all impurities until it feels heavenly soft.
- Highly recommended
- Best for baby's skin, approved by dermatologists.
- Highly absorbent & Moisture wicking
- Because the cross-section of the fibre is filled with various micro-gaps and micro-holes, it has much better moisture absorption and ventilation.
- Highly breathable
- It doesn't cling to skin, so it will keep you baby cooler
- Keeps your baby cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Hypoallergenic / Antibacterial / Antifugal
- Naturally repels dust miles, mould and mildew
- Silky soft
- Bamboo is incredibly soft with a seamless and luxurious feel due to its soft silky texture
- UV protective
- Bamboo cuts out 97,5% or harmful UV rays
- Odor resistant (no smell)
- Bamboo highly porous structure combined with its antibacterial qualitites, naturally repels odors
- Bamboo, as a fastest growing plant, saves more trees, regenerates naturally and is one of the most eco-friendly resources on the planet. It keeps our soil stronger, our air cleaner and our enviroment healthier than anything else, making in the «Loving stalk» of the world. Some species of bamboo, at maturity, will grow up to 1 meter every day
- Cultivation of Bamboo has a great footprint requiring little to no water, pesticides, fertilizeers and land clearing with record CO2 consumption
Environmental and planet protection
If someone asks you if there is a company that is in harmony with the environment, you can say that KEIKO is.