Who is KEIKO?
Our choices and wills were different and better. We decided to use organic materials, using no pesticides, chemicals or any other toxic materials, because we want to provide great clothing for all the babies. And on top of that, our products are produced in fair trade settings that focus on social and economic independence for local people, women and single moms especially, working to provide for their families in a safe and fair environment.
We create a range of eco baby clothing and accessories made using the finest organic and sustainable materials which are soft, durable, allergy-free, baby skin and planet friendly.
We strongly believe that we and our little ones should wear nothing but the best and that we all should be part of the story we can all be proud of.
Our baby clothing are designed in Hawaii and made in Europe, Serbia.
Our vision is also connected to the name of our brand, which is why we decided to name our brand KEIKO, which in Hawaiian language has a meaning ,,Gift from above'' and ,,Blessed child''.
We listen to both children's and parent's needs, as we beleive that understanding their needs and wants will be the greatest source of ideas for us to deliver great products. After all, parents always want the best for their children. Our passion for customer's happiness lies in the comfort and sense of satisfaction we provide to each and every customer.
Why Organic Cotton?
- Highly absorbent & moisture wicking
- Shunts water away from the skin, keeping your baby dry and comfortable all day.
- It allows moisture vapor to pass through it.
- Skin & health-friendly
- Soothing and harmlees natural fiber made in chemical-free process.
- Environmentally friendly
- Production does not involve use of pesticides, fertilizers or any other toxic chemicals.
- Biodiversity protective
- Natural & chemical-free processing prevents water & soil contamination and sustain biodiversity.
- Heavenly soft
- Organic cotton removes all impurities until it feels heavenly soft.
- Highly recommended
- Best for baby's skin, approved by dermatologists.
- Highly absorbent & Moisture wicking
- Because the cross-section of the fibre is filled with various micro-gaps and micro-holes, it has much better moisture absorption and ventilation.
- Highly breathable
- It doesn't cling to skin, so it will keep you baby cooler
- Keeps your baby cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Hypoallergenic / Antibacterial / Antifugal
- Naturally repels dust miles, mould and mildew
- Silky soft
- Bamboo is incredibly soft with a seamless and luxurious feel due to its soft silky texture
- UV protective
- Bamboo cuts out 97,5% or harmful UV rays
- Odor resistant (no smell)
- Bamboo highly porous structure combined with its antibacterial qualitites, naturally repels odors
- Bamboo, as a fastest growing plant, saves more trees, regenerates naturally and is one of the most eco-friendly resources on the planet. It keeps our soil stronger, our air cleaner and our enviroment healthier than anything else, making in the «Loving stalk» of the world. Some species of bamboo, at maturity, will grow up to 1 meter every day
- Cultivation of Bamboo has a great footprint requiring little to no water, pesticides, fertilizeers and land clearing with record CO2 consumption
Environmental and planet protection
If someone asks you if there is a company that is in harmony with the environment, you can say that KEIKO is.